Technicians are available for staffed recording of course lectures. Contact your Department Administrator to request the use of a classroom space for teaching. Please note that those who can successfully teach remotely are expected to continue do so. Also, please review the Harvard Coronavirus Workplace Policies page for the most current guidelines.
Our classroom studios have been designed for courses with the most demanding pedagogical needs. Teaching faculty and staff who require an improved experience over a home or office setup, but something less sophisticated than this service, should consider using our Self-service Zoom Rooms.
Staffed Classroom Studio Benefits
- Approximates a live, on-campus teaching experience, with an on-site technician for videography and support (with additional safety protocols)
- Offers high production value using professional equipment
- Science Center locations offer Physics and Chemistry demonstrations
- Most rooms have traditional blackboards
- Optimized for lecture capture where materials are uploaded directly to Panopto and linked to your Canvas site
- With a few exceptions, technicians will be confined to a booth
- Interactive Zoom functionality in some spaces
- Annotation tablets available in some spaces
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.