Media Services Technicians are available to attend Zoom Meetings or Webinars in support for FAS course and events. Please note that event support will be limited through the first two weeks of the spring semester as we will be prioritizing course support needs during this time.
Media Services staff can assist with course and event technical planning needs as Virtual Support Techs or Coordinators.
We can help:
- Advise you on the tools and functionality of available platforms such as Zoom Meeting or Webinar
- Assist with scheduling your course, webinar or event in Zoom
- Arrange practice sessions
- Provide feedback to all participants on audio and video quality
- Manage attendee and panelist interactions using chat, audio, video and Q&A permissions
- Manage your media such as slides and videos during the course or event meeting
- Assist with recording your event Provide live technical support and troubleshooting as a zoom participant
- Communicate with you and the HUIT Zoom team as necessary on a separate channel
- Monitor video and audio quality of the host and participants
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.