Changing a Mac laptop's color profile
If you're experiencing very dark projected images, or a lack of contrast in the projected image, follow these instructions to change your Mac laptop's color profile.
Changing the color profile:
- Click on the Apple menu and select "System Preferences".
- Click on the "Displays" icon.
- Click on the "VGA Display" window.
- Make sure the "Show profiles for this display only" checkbox is not checked
- Click on the "Adobe RGB (1998)" color profile. "Generic RGB Profile" is another option.
- Exit out of the System Preferences window.